June 10, 2014

Introducing “Interviews Around the Globe” – Calling All Authors

Hi all! We’re starting a new feature on the blog ~ called *Interview Around the Globe* ~ where we’ll have an author answer a few questions! I will just about accept all published  or new authors. I will do just about any genres.
I would love combine a few thing together to have Authors, Bloggers and Readers interact with the blog and books.

For Authors:
  1. You can request for Author Reviews in “Interviews Around the Globe”. I may ask you if you would like join.
  2. You can be located anywhere.
  3. All you need to do is fill out the form with your answers.
  4. I will post them on Thursday and I will contact you before and after I post your Interview.
  5. I will contact you again after voting.
For Bloggers/Readers:
  1. I will post a poll up at the end of each month for the voting period.
  2. All Bloggers and Readers will be allowed to vote during the voting period. 
  3. Voting will take place Friday though Tuesday each month.
  4. There will be voting period at the end of the year as well.
And readers, if you have any suggestions for authors to invite for the feature, please feel free to let me know! I may go and ask them if they would like to do Interview.
* Except hard core erotica, sorry! Don’t want the blog marked by WP or Blogger as adult.
Fill up the embedded interview form after the jump!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...