October 1, 2014

Mailbox Monday #3

This week is a less in the mail. Though that okay with me. The less pyiscal book I have the better for I got some book in e-book form to read. Some I download for myself. Some from author wanting me to review their book and then doing an interview. Fall is my favorite time. The tempture is just fine and football season is around and I love it. My Sunday are filled with sports.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

How was everyone’s week? Any goodies in your mailbox? Let us know what you received by adding your Mailbox Monday post to the linky:

This past week I  received in the mailbox 9/22/14 through 9/29/14.

This is the book that I won in a a giveaway on Librarything and I have just recieved it. I am expecting a few more this month and I also got book that need to be read that are review and some I want to read. 
What arrived in your mailbox and what do you need to read,

4 comments:

  1. This one is new to me, but it definitely has an interesting cover. I hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with this one. Giveaway wins are always fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It new to me too. Keep looking for I will be reading soon at some point in the next month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shoshanah,
    Welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy my blog and come on back. I hope to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...