June 15, 2015

Glow2Go Self-Tanning - Product Review

Self TanningWelcome to Summer. I have here to review a product that all summer fans enjoy doing or want by the end of summer.  This summer I go a proved a product called Glow 2 Go Self-Tanning. Here is a couple of images from the company Thermalabs.
Disclaimer: I received  free from Tomoson site and though Thermalabs for an honesty review
Self Tanning
Discription of product: Glow2Go - Amazon #1 best selling self tanning towelettes
GLOW2GO is America’s brand new INNOVATIVE and most talked about sunless tanning towelettes.
This hip super saver pack of Glow2Go contains 20 (YES TWENTY!) individually wrapped premium towelettes which are perfect for sunless tanning at home or on the go.
We created this special box to also help you with storage! Our super-saver box comes with a special ‘press to open’ area that will enable easy pulling of one towelette at a time – WITHOUT opening the entire box! This will enable you to keep it in your closet under other products and stay organized. Yes, we try to think about EVERYTHING…

Here are some of it features:
• Quick
• Even
• Streak Free
• Natural Looking Tan
• In less then 4 hours!


My Introduction to Glow to Go Self Tanning




I used this a couple days after receiving this. I applied this product on around that afternoon. I could see the result a bit with in the first 4 hours. I then applied a second one. You can  see that my skin tanned a bit darker.

I did this and plan to use again to apply. My tan so far has been on since. I went from being white to mid tan. I believe it is exactly what they said it would be. It easy to put on. It quick in it results. You can see for yourself and the product does start to show in less then 4 hours.

You will get a natural looking tan. It simple to do and use. I give this product a rating of 4.5 which is almost perfect.  You can see where you put it if you do not put everywhere. I that is why it is rated that high but not a 5. It is steak free like it says. Best for though that want to a natural tan with out going to though sun tanning booth or waiting for the sun. You can use these if you want a tan and still have to go. Glow 2 Go is for thoughs moms or tanner that want to use it at home or on the go.




Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...