June 19, 2015

RFID Blocking Sleeves - Product Review

I am sure there are tons of people out there that are worried about their credit cards and Indemnity theft and other digital information. Think about getting something fashionably. You know what cards with and fit snuggly in your wallet. Maybe give these RFID Blocking Sleeves a try. The Products came from Blockit RFID Product Inc. #BLOCKIT

Protect your Credit cards & Indenity with Blocking Sleeves
Disclaimer: I received the from Blockit RFID Products, Inc and though Tomoson Site free and an honest review

Here is what they are some features that they will help protect:
  • PROTECT YOUR FAMILY and Friends from Credit Card Fraud, Identity Theft and Digital Pickpocketing.
  • 6 FASHIONABLE DESIGNS are Color Coded Making it Easy to Locate the Right Card, Every Time.
  • FITS IN YOUR WALLET: Your Cards Fit Snuggly Inside Plus They Fit Easily in all Wallet Card Slots.

EXCLUSIVE TECHNOLOGY: BLOCKIT 3-Layer Construction for Maximum Protection

IF YOU HAVE A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD, THERE IS A NEW DIGITAL SECURITY THREAT YOU NEED TO BE AWARE OF... An estimated one-third of all existing Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards have an embedded radio frequency identification (RFID Chip) that carries financial and personal data- which digital thieves can steal in seconds. It's called DIGITAL PICKPOCKETING!Using digital readers they buy off the Internet for about $100, unscrupulous people- without ever touching you- can steal your name, account number, card expiration date and other information off your card, while it's tucked away safely in your wallet.
 SECURE YOUR FINANCIAL AND PERSONAL DATA NOW...
 BLOCKIT Sleeves will protect your privacy and secure your most valuable data from digital pickpocketing. Each BLOCKIT Sleeve is engineered using 3 performance layers - A layer of aluminum material blocks 13.56MHz frequencies, a copper substrate layer blocks all 125kHz, while the outer layer is a glossy paper with attractive full color design.

Here I am explaining how Blocking Sleeves works

Want to buy a set or more information:  Website / Twitter / Amazon

I pretty much show you how they work in video above. I would say they are really good in a way. Have way to many credit cards. Well maybe having fashionable designs and colors will make it much easier for you to find that card. 

They seem to be quite protective and I use the two i have. They are in colors blue and red. Flowers as well. I would rate them to be a 4.5 on my rating system. That really pretty high. I can not tell if they did their job of protecting my data. If you want to clean up that mess of all your cards in your wallet and know where you put them. You could get a style of Flowers with different colors. There is also a set of cars in the fashion of blocking sleeves. I have used them taken them with me when I went out and so far so good. 

I believe they are capable of blocking and keeping me safe. I believe would keep me safe from though identity thefts and digital pocket pickers out there and fraud. I notice that the card fit snuggly in the blocking sleeves.


Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...