June 18, 2015

If I Could Turn Back Time (#BehindTheBlogger) - Writing Prompt

Writting Prompt BehindTheBlogger If I Could Turn Back Time


I am new to this. This writing prompt is what I do with if could turn back time. Well, that a bit hard to but I have an idea if knew what I know now. Well, I will tell you about myself a bit and why this title caught my attention and why I decided to start with this new writing prompt at will let you get to know the writer behind the blog.

If I could turn back time is the title of a song that I really like. I am into soft rock and enjoy country music as well. If you ever heard of the song you would probably fall in love with it. I am reminded of this song by it the title. I do enjoy music. I got a few favorite songs. This one is just happen to be one of them.

This is one time I wish I could turn back time and have told him. I wanted him there. It would a few years ago about a year later after the accident. If I knew where my dad was I would have called him.  I am happy to be talking with him for the past 3 years now. I just last year, I was in my dad wedding and gained a stepmother and 3 stepbrothers. I only met two of them, one is Sean and the other is Montana. I do visit them when I can and will. That only my dad's side of the family. There a picture of my dad's side of the family with me in it on my blog. My stepbrother and stepmother living in Florida with my dad. This is the feeling I get each time I visit him and spend it with him. I just want him to understand me and try. I can not wait until I can down to see them all.


If you Could Turn Back Time what if be or choose to do? - Leave me some comments.

#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level.  Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!
If you're a blogger and you'd like to join the hop, please sign up here. If you'd like to join The Hopping Blogger, please join here. 

Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...