December 16, 2015

My Christmas Wish (#BehindTheBlogger)

My Christmas Wish is to spend time with my dad. I want to spend time with my dad and go down to Florida. That is my Christmas wish. I have been lax on my Christmas wish. I just want to have fun with family and spend this time of year.

I enjoy my icicle opening her Christmas gifts. She gets me to smile and I do not have to do it much do it. She once of my good Christmas wish, Even though I did not want another dog. She was a  Christmas gift to us and she tBurned out to be the best of our Christmas wish.

My Christmas wish only to have time to spend and hung out with family. I also enjoy receiving a few gifts. I am hoping to get a game for my sims 4. I enjoy Christmas for it right after my birthday. I was born only two weeks before it. It hard for me to say what my Christmas wish is for with my birthday and then Christmas.

I am a reader and I have a partner in crime as well. That partner in crime is my baby boy named Pumpkin. He will try and making are for me to read or do anything when I lay down on my bed.
I am a reader and I have a partner in crime aswell.  That partner in crime is my baby boy named Pumpkin. He will try and making are for me to read or do anything when I lay down on my bed.

#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level.  Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!



Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...