December 2, 2015

Lets Go Back to a time in the 90's (#BehindTheBlogger)


The prompt is one that can be done around the year. This is a year to Lets Go Back to an earlier year. My kinda of a year I can remember is a time you did not have to worry much about.

Let's go back to the year in the 90's. I had a dog that did something that you or any of your pets may not have done or tried to do. I am a dog lover. I got an abandoned dalmatian dog that I named Bingo. Well one holiday, he got up on the kitchen table and ate the whole roast beef. Not one of us seen him do it or see him on the table. I now laugh and funny.

Another time around Christmas, he did something else you would not believe. He ate the nativity set; all of it but Mary, Joseph and Jesus and the stable. When we came home we couldn't believe he ate them all but Mary, Joesph and baby Jesus.

I recall that time a few times. I am a pet lover to heart. I own two cats that go outside and come back in and one lives outdoors now. We have a little dog named Icicle. I will love them all.

Back then, in the 90's we had a dog that loved to run and he did these and I can recall those to time often around this time.
#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level.  Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!

Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...