December 21, 2015

Toluna New Year 2015

 

 Have been putting off your "New Years Resolutions". I plan to work on my blogging and get back to chatting with my bloggers in comments. I hope to work on getting some of post organized and cleaned up.

I seem to ever keep my New Year Resolutions. Though I hope to. Here is my chance to try this year.


I also am glad to be start a new Resolution. I will be trying Active 2 for my Wii. I can keep track of my progress. That will be a new update on here or post of me playing the game and updating on the web and creating updated progress in the fitness department and workout.

I hope to keep my PR Media Kit updated and working on improving my blogging. I will not mind adding new followers or replaying to comments. I will also take the time to enjoy my icicle and enjoy her antics. #Newyears #NewYears #NewYears2016 #Resolutions



What are your New Year’s Resolutions for 2016?



Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...