July 31, 2018

Monthly Wrap Up: July


July is now ending with rain and thunderstorms. July was a nice break with some rain, you got some sun as well. How you enjoy your Fourth of July holiday? I know it was hot that day. Hope you got a lot of reading done or a some fun in the pull and family time.

I hit a rough spot as for i was either enjoying the summer sun or a little buy not much, I was also a bit more tired at night. I have just could not get into reading. I went to concert and was outside for a bit. I even watched most of Shark week which is one reason that book is on the review list this month and during the week of Shark Week. I love Shark week and enjoy watching it. I also had the may Finleyville Fireman's Fair that same week. It almost time for those that children or child to get ready to back to school.

Books Read in July:

  1. A Widows Hope by Vannetta Chapman
  2. The Hope Jar by Wanda E. Brunstetter
  3. Sharks: A 400 Million Year Journey by Ted Rechlin
  4. The Small Chandelier by Mary Lynn Plaisance
So for the month of July, I have read a total of 799 Pages. You can see what my total for the month by book below.

Total Pages by book for July:

  1. A Widows Hope - 219 Pages
  2. The Hope Jar - 320 Pages
  3. Sharks: A 400 Million Year Journey - 96 Pages
  4. The Small Chandelier - 164 Pages
So Far for the 2018, the Total Pages Read is 8,641 Pages. That is a total of 6 months of this year or we call it half a year. Take look at the total per month below.

Total Pages Per Month:

  1. January - 1,135 Total Pages
  2. February - 1,359 Total Pages
  3. March - 1,834 Pages
  4. April - 1,558 Pages
  5. May - 304 Pages
  6. June - 1,346 Pages
  7. July - 799 Pages
So Far as of 2018 the Total Books Read are 36 Books.

Total Books Per Month:

  1. January - 4 Books
  2. February - 7 Books
  3. March - 5 Books
  4. April - 7 Books
  5. May - 3 Books
  6. June - 6 Books
  7. July - 4 Books
What was written and posted in June. Some of the books were read in 2018 and that is way you are see them posted in later months of 2018 as for I choose those dates for the tours. You will that I have Reviews that will be posted this year that go to book that were read before or during the previous month of 2018. Though I am trying to keep up with current reviews with book read this year there are some from back log. I just did not get to write the review. They will be marked.
    Want to see all the wraps so far. Take a look Below at the list.

    2018 Monthly Wrap Up:

    1. January
    2. February
    3. March
    4. April
    5. May (this is a book off and I miscalculated when i did the wrap up. Sorry, Should have 3 book but only has two)
    6. June
    How was your week or month been going? What are you planning on reading for August?

    Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...