April 30, 2021

Monthly Wrap up: (April 2021)

 

April was a slow end but May was fast approaching. I have read a total of 4 books. It was a mixed bag one and that stayed that way though out the month.  My recommendation page is still a work in progress but there are more books on the page, if you want purchase some of these lovely books. It looks better and cleaned up and organized. Check it out if you want to shop one of the books that been reviewed on my blog. It still needs for work but I am working on it stages. Book Tours books and Activity Books are next on my list to add to the recommendation page. How was your Easter?

I have giveaways going on my blog. Check my sidebar on my blog under "Giveaways".

Books Read in April:

  1. Blood of the Dragonfly by Hawk MacKinney (On Tour April 23, 2021)
  2. Let's Talk! (A Story about Autism and Friendship) by Lisa Jacovsky
  3. The Silver Shadow by Liz Tosma
  4. Dear Mrs. President by Ana Maria Medici
My books really fell in 4 different genres for this month. They are in 3 different media categories I believe as well. They will be shown below.

Books by Genre:
  1. Children - 2 Book
  2. Mystery - 1 Books
  3. Historical - 1 Book
Books by Media Categories:
  1. Hard Cover - 2 Books
  2. Paperback - 1 Book
  3. E-Book - 1 Book
I have read a total of 534 Pages, for the month of April. I am finally back to reading around what I think I can for a month.  The total for 2021 is 2,337 Pages and 0.00 Hours of Listening.

Books by Pages Total:
  1. Blood of the Dragonfly - 226 Pages
  2. Let's Talk! (A Story about Autism and Friendship) - 30 Pages
  3. The Silver Shadow - 256 Pages
  4. Dear Mrs. President - 20 Pages
Total Pages by Month:
  1. January - 371 Pages
  2. February - 90 Pages
  3. March - 1,344 Pages
  4. April - 534 Pages

Total books by Month:

  1. January - 12 Books
  2. February - 3 Books
  3. March - 6 Books
  4. April - 4 Books
   
Favorite Book of the Month:
Harper, a seven-year-old little girl that is typically developing, loves going to the pool. One day when she gets to the pool, she meets a new friend, a little girl who is also seven years old . She has no idea that this friend is any different than her. All Harper knows is she has a new friend that wants to play in her tube with her. They both love to swim at the pool and want to play together however, Emma has little communication skills. Emma can make sounds and not words and flaps her hands when she is excited. When Harper realizes she cannot communicate with her new friend she becomes determined to find a way to. In talking to her mom, Harper is told that Emma has Autism Spectrum Disorder. Determined to not let this stand in the way of her new friendship she becomes determined to learn how to communicate with Emma. She begins to learn about Autism Spectrum Disorder and asks Emma's mom to show her the different ways she can communicate with her new friend. Harper becomes excited to begin to use her new tools to communicate with Emma. The two become inseparable from that day on. Harper introduces Emma to all her friends and teaches them how to communicate with her. Harper and Emma become the center of their circle of friends and begin to have many more adventures together.
Want to buy: Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Christian Books |

Book Haul of the Month:
 
You can check out my Instagram if you like to follow: @hickeylindsay
You can check out my April Book Haul on Instagram

Book Challenges:
- Goodreads Reading Challenge 25/30 Books
- Fiction Addiction's Monthly Wrap up
- Backlog of Reviews (0 Reviews) 2011 though 2018
Bloggers Commenting Back
Follow me and I follow back

Giveaways:
 check the side bar


Here is everything that been posted for the year. Some things have been will be posted later then when I read the book or reviewed it. Most cases this is when a book is on tour with me. The Book review may be posted later or a month or so done the line. I will gladly mark these when I read the book so you know.


My Wrap Ups for the Year:

  1. January
  2. February
  3. March
  4. April
What are your Reading this Month?

Linked up in: Monthly Book Blogger Linky up

Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...