August 19, 2021

Monthly Wrap up: July 2021 (Fourth of July Edition)


July was a decent month until the end. I got busy at the beginning of the month with a wedding and then a baby shower at the end of July. I have read a total of 5 books. I was dealing with the heat so now we are in August. I hope August is a bit better.  My recommendation page is still a work in progress but there are more books on the page, if you want purchase some of these lovely books. It looks better and cleaned up and organized. Check it out if you want to shop one of the books that been reviewed on my blog. I still need to still add some of the older book tour books and other older reviews to the list but I am working on it. How was your 4 of July?

I have giveaways going on my blog. Check my sidebar on my blog under "Support Deals","Giveaways".

Books Read in July:
  1. The Scarlet Pen by Jennifer Uhlarik 
  2. Rambee Boo's Halloween by Reena Korde Pagnoni
  3. The Red Fence by Ed Damiano
  4. Smile and Say Hi by Mary Jo Hazard
  5. Lost Locket by Wendy Ann Mattox
My books really fell in 3 different genres for this month. They are in 3 different media categories I believe as well. They will be shown below.

Books by Genre:
  1. Children - 3 Books
  2. Historical - 1 Book
  3. Middle Grade - 1 Book
Books by Media Categories:
  1. Hard Cover - 2 Books
  2. Paperback - 1 Books
  3. E-Book - 2 Book
I have read a total of 466 Pages, for the month of July. I am finally back to reading around what I think I can for a month.  The total for 2021 is 3,737 Pages and 0.00 Hours of Listening.

Books by Pages Total:
  1. The Scarlet Pen - 256 Pages 
  2. Rambee Boo's Halloween - 26 Pages
  3. The Red Fence - 38 Pages
  4. Smile and Say Hi - 38 Pages
  5. Lost Locket - 108 Pages
Total Pages by Month:
  1. January - 371 Pages
  2. February - 90 Pages
  3. March - 1,344 Pages
  4. April - 534 Pages
  5. May - 522 Pages
  6. June - 412 Pages
  7. July - 466 Pages

Total books by Month:

  1. January - 12 Books
  2. February - 3 Books
  3. March - 6 Books
  4. April - 4 Books
  5. May - 11 Books
  6. June - 6 Books
  7. July - 5 Books
   
Favorite Book of the Month:
 My Review for Rambee Boo's Halloween!
It's almost Halloween and RAMBEE BOO doesn't have a costume! Rock has an idea, but he needs Rambee Boo and Sock to help. Will the crew be able to make Rambee Boo a costume in time for Halloween?
Want to buy: Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Christian Books | Waman Books

Book Haul of the Month:
You can check out my Instagram if you like to follow: @hickeylindsay
You can check out my July Book Haul on Instagram

Book Challenges:
- Goodreads Reading Challenge 48/30 Books (Completed - May)
- Fiction Addiction's Monthly Wrap up
- Backlog of Reviews (0 Reviews) 2011 though 2018
Bloggers Commenting Back
Follow me and I follow back

Giveaways:
 check the side bar
Support Deals / Kickstarters:
 check the side bar


Here is everything that been posted for the year. Some things have been will be posted later then when I read the book or reviewed it. Most cases this is when a book is on tour with me. The book review may be posted later or a month or so done the line. I will gladly mark these when I read the book so you know.




My Wrap Ups for the Year:

  1. January
  2. February
  3. March
  4. April
  5. May
  6. June
What are your Reading this Month?
 
Please read my NRC Policies Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...