September 2, 2021

Book Haul #14 - August 2021 (End of Summer)

August is going out a bit cooler then it came in. School as started somewhat for some parents and children. I hope all stay safe and healthy. Here are some amazing books that all arrived this month. I want to say Thank you to all of the authors and publishers and new one for all these lovely books that arrived this past month. They are on my TBR List to read. Some are New releases for next month. If they have not already been read and reviewed during this month.



Here are the books I received from several different publishers.Thank you to some authors as well. Thank you to those Book Tours as well. Most are review books. I want to say Thank you all. I bought three of these books
  • Rambee Boo & Christmas Sock! by Reena Korde Pagnoni (On Launch Team)
  • Meet Rambee Boo! by Reena Korde Pagnoni
  • Rambee Boo Loves Mom Too! by Reena Korde Pagnoni
  • Rambee Boo's Snowed In Too! by Reena Korde Pagnoni
  • Yoga at the Museum by Teresa Anne Power
  • Halloween Yoga by Teresa Anne Power
  • Eat God's Food by Susan U. Neal
  • A Season on the Wind by Patricia Cruzan
  • Santa Claus Worldwide: A History of St. Nicholas and Other Holiday Gift-Bringers by Tom A. Jerman
  • The Living Christmas Tree by Kristin Sponaugle
  • I Took  A Walk by Henry Cole
  • Clifford's Word Book by Norman Bridwell
  • A Duck from Oregon Tries to Fly! by The Duck
  • Our Moon Festival by Yobe Qiu (Currently Reading)
Check my Recommendation Page
All are on my radar to read. I hope to read these books soon. This is my book haul for this month.What are you reading this or received this past month?
Please read my NRC Policies Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...