September 5, 2021

Monthly Wrapup: August 2021

Monthly Wrap Up - August 2021

August was a bit slow. But what end to the month. We seem to still be struggling to keep Covid down and a bit of rain every other day. Ida decided to affect as a bit with flooding in multi states. I hope all is safe and okay. I have read a total of 6 books. Any ideas where I can get decent recommendation pages or organized.  My recommendation page is still a work in progress but there are more books on the page, if you want purchase some of these lovely books. It looks better and cleaned up and organized. Check it out if you want to shop one of the books that been reviewed on my blog. I still need to still add some of the older book tour books and other older reviews to the list but I am working on it. How you doing with getting ready to get your kids in school?

I have giveaways going on my blog. Check my sidebar on my blog under "Support Deals","Giveaways".

Books Read in August:
  1. Possum Problems by Wendy Ann Mattox 
  2. Night of Nonsense by Wendy Ann Mattox
  3. Bottle and Stick by Jenifer Stephens
  4. Peggy Parsley and the Buzzy Bumbles of Honeycomb Cottage by W.J. Bixby
  5. Jefferson, Adams and Franklin by Rebecca Massey
  6. The Triumphant Tails of Rescue Dogs: Punk's Plight by Hope A. Walter 
My books really fell in 3 different genres for this month. They are in 3 different media categories I believe as well. They will be shown below.

Books by Genre:
  1. Children - 3 Books
  2. Historical - 1 Book
  3. Middle Grade - 2 Book
Books by Media Categories:
  1. Hard Cover - 2 Books
  2. Paperback - 3 Books
  3. E-Book - 1 Book
I have read a total of 427 Pages, for the month of August. I am finally back to reading around what I think I can for a month.  The total for 2021 is 4,194 Pages and 0.00 Hours of Listening. Please know what 30 pages is added for total for 2021 as I added the 30 pages read (September pages as of today) if I had not finished the book for September; I would not have added it. That what my total is for 2021 at the moment. if you want to know what the total is for 2021 with only up to August just subtract the 30 pages and you will have what I had for a total of 8 month of 2021.

Books by Pages Total:
  1. Possum Problems - 122 Pages
  2. Night of Nonsense - 113 Pages
  3. Bottle and Stick - 32 Pages
  4. Peggy Parsley and the Buzzy Bumbles of Honeycomb Cottage - 60 Pages
  5. Jefferson, Adams and Franklin - 62 Pages
  6. The Triumphant Tails of Rescue Dogs: Punk's Plight - 38 Pages
Total Pages by Month:
  1. January - 371 Pages
  2. February - 90 Pages
  3. March - 1,344 Pages
  4. April - 534 Pages
  5. May - 522 Pages
  6. June - 412 Pages
  7. July - 466 Pages
  8. August- 427 Pages

Total books by Month:

  1. January - 12 Books
  2. February - 3 Books
  3. March - 6 Books
  4. April - 4 Books
  5. May - 11 Books
  6. June - 6 Books
  7. July - 5 Books
  8. August - 6 Books
   
Favorite Book of the Month:
Join me and Elliott in this exciting outdoor adventure, where my DETECTIVE brain is (once again) exploding with questions!
Who ruined Martin’s lucky baseball?
Was it Perry the Possum?
Will we get eaten by a snake?
And why is there a new Bible Verse on my magnifying glass? ๐Ÿ”
Things get wild and crazy and I quickly learn that God loves me and is always with me! And as I trust Him and work with my forest friends, we discover that we are stronger when we work together.
Will I be able to solve these new mysteries even though I’m only the size of a quarter?
Want to buy: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Target | Mascot Books

Book Haul of the Month:
August 2021 Book Haul
You can check out my Instagram if you like to follow: @hickeylindsay
You can check out my August Book Haul on Instagram

Book Challenges:
- Goodreads Reading Challenge 53/30 Books (Completed - May)
- Fiction Addiction's Monthly Wrap up
- Backlog of Reviews (0 Reviews) 2011 though 2018
Bloggers Commenting Back
Follow me and I follow back

Giveaways:
 check the side bar
Support Deals / Kickstarters:
 check the side bar


Here is everything that been posted for the year. Some things have been will be posted later then when I read the book or reviewed it. Most cases this is when a book is on tour with me. The book review may be posted later or a month or so done the line. I will gladly mark these when I read the book so you know.




My Wrap Ups for the Year:

  1. January
  2. February
  3. March
  4. April
  5. May
  6. June
  7. July
What are your Reading this Month?
 
Please read my NRC Policies Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...