September 30, 2021

Book Haul #15: September 2021 (Autumn / Fall has Sprung)

 September as come and gone in blink of an eye. Football season as arrived and games. I be rooting for my Pittsburgh Steelers. Fall has finally sprung where I am. Meaning cool temps and enjoy more reading time during the week. I hope all stay safe and healthy. Here are some amazing books that all arrived this month. I want to say Thank you to all of the authors and publishers and new one for all these lovely books that arrived this past month. They are on my TBR List to read. Some of the the books I bought myself.  Some are New releases for next month. If they have not already been read and reviewed during this month.

Here are the books I received from several different publishers.Thank you to some authors as well. Thank you to those Book Tours as well. Most are review books. I want to say Thank you all. I bought three of these books
  • The Berenstain Bears Bears on Time by Mike Berenstain
  • The Berenstain Bears Gives Thanks by Jan & Mike Berenstain
  • The Berenstain Bears Thanksgiving Blessings by Mike Berenstain
  • The Berenstain Bears Trim the Tree by Jan & Mike Berenstain
  • The Berenstain Bears' Night Before Christmas by Mike Berenstain
  • The Berenstain Bears an the Christmas Angel by Mike Berenstain
  • The Berenstain Bears' Merry Christmas by Stan Berenstain
  • Colton's Time Machine: Columbus, Independence and Washington by Rebecca Massey
  • Colton's Time Machine: Lincoln, Edison and the Wright Brothers by Rebecca Massey
  • Colton's Time Machine: Betsy Ross, Mount Rushmore and the Statue of Liberty by Rebecca Massey
  • Colton's Time Machine: Plymouth Rock, Henry Ford and Alexander Graham Bell by Rebecca Massey
  • Freedom's Song by Kim Vogel Sawyer (Review)
  • The Legend of the Candy Cane by Lori Walburg
  • The Legend of the Christmas Socking by Rick Osborne
  • Chipper Makes Merry by Kimber Fox Morgan (Book Tour / October 22, 2021)
  • A Christmas in the Alps by Melody Carlson
  • Bruce the Spruce: A New York City Fairytale about the True Meaning of Christmas Trees by A.A. Cristi
  • Can You Find it? Cars and Trucks on the Road by Alessia Girasole
  • What is Charlie Doing? by Joy Anna
  • Hello! Hometown Heroes by Toni Armier
  • The Itsty Bitsy Spider by Joe Rhatigan
  • Digger Does it All (Not Really) by Patrick Corrigan
  • Helping Hats by Regina C. Brown
  • Robbie Robin by Theresa Perna
  • It Time To Say Good Night by Amna Husain
All are on my radar to read. I hope to read these books soon. This is my book haul for this month.What are you reading this or received this past month?

Please read my NRC Policies Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...