June 19, 2012

Review: Zap! I'm A Mind Reader

Title of Book: Zap! I'm A Mind Reader
Author: Dan Greenburg
Genres: Fiction, Children, Science, Mystery, Education
Series: The Zack Files (#4)
Publisher: Grosset and Dunlap
Pub Date: August 6, 1996 (64 Pages, Hardcover)
Book Source: Hardcover (Barrowed from the Libarary)
Contact Author: Goodreads / Website

Synopsis:
When a flubbed electricity experiment in science class gives Zack a shock, he suddenly finds out he has a talent he never had before--Zack can now read other people's minds!

My Thoughts:
This is a funny book. It tell you a story about how Zack became Mind Reader. He was doing an experiment in science class. While he was doing the experiment he did something you should not do when your hands are wet. I do not want to give away how and what happens to him.

This teaches you about science a bit and it also teaches you that you should not do. It is an educational and great for Children and young readers.

My Reviews: Goodreads / Shelfari /

My Rating:

Other People Reviews:

If you reviewed this book and want it listed just place the permalink link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...