June 8, 2012

Book Blogger Hop #4

Question: If you were to write a book, what type of book would you write?

My Answer if were too. I would probably write to be fiction with a little of Romance in it but also about a lot to do with Family. It be centered around family.

I am in the making of a story called "True Love". This will not be a book in anyway. It will be a story for my sims 3 eventually. I have started writing the story I have about 5 chapter written. It still in draft mode and and is still be written. Once I get though this writer block on it I will probably finish it and work on the other stuff for it.

I like a said it not a book, I am writing it a story for something fun.
What are you writing or doing it for fun even if it not a book that being written.

5 comments:

  1. Hi lindsay
    I would write a ghost or paranormal suspense or adventure with a bit of romance :D
    **New Follower**
    www.bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always SF for me. Boring perhaps, but the only subject that really interests me. Maybe I should get out more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I wish I could find the time to write, even if just for fun. Good luck with the story

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing for fun sounds great....keep up the good work.

    Saw your name on the Book Blogger Hop and wanted to stop by.

    My answer can be found here:

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/06/book-blogger-hop-june-8-14.html

    Hope you can hop on by.

    NEW FOLLOWER.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would write a political thriller if I had the energy. It is nice that you found some energy for your writing project.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...