June 29, 2012

Follow Me Friday #7


Question: Birthday Wishes — Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake…who is it and what book are they from?

My Answer:
Lindsay - From Life Of Joy by Amy Cliptson / Though I think I would rather find a her Cousin Samuel and travel to that place and see if I could find my love.
Fern, Henry - From Charlotte Web / I think I enjoy the her brother for he two funny and also I would enjoy the rat from the book myself for a pet.
Alamanzo, Charles - From Little House on Prairie / I wonder if they take me back to that time and let me join their family. I wonder if I could be their siblings. I would like to have had Charles take me back and have him has my father / dad.
Oliver Twist - He one of my favorite and wonder if would get to experience like he did.
Tom Sawyer or Huckleberry Finn-  I would love to travel or have their Adventures let these too.

What about you? What Birthday Wishes - Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake…who is it and what book are they from?

5 comments:

  1. Tom Sawyer would be so cheeky if he manages to get into a party.

    New follower.

    MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oliver Twist would be cool. New follower via Twitter. Here's mine: My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom Sawyer would be fun! If you'd like to know who I chose, please stop by my FF post and find out :)

    I'm a new linky follower, and I'll check you out on Twitter as well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Tom Sawyer would be fun I think, Great choices.

    New Follower

    MyFF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! A meet with Tom Sawyer would be awesome :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you back via GFC. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...