June 1, 2012

Follow Me Friday #3


Follow Me Friday is hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View and Alison at Alison Can Read. The point is to follow as many book blog as you can and make new friends! As part of the adventure, she gives a weekly question. And, this week, Sinnful Books is one of the featured blogs!!

You can follow me by GFC, Linky Followers, Twitter, Google Plus, Email, Feeds, Network Blogs, Goodreads 

Please let me know which way or if your new follower so I can follow you back if you follow me.

Question: You are a matchmaker -- your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books. Who would it be? How do you think it would go?

My Answer: I really could not be put two of my favorite characters together. For they may already have been matched to the right person. They are just fine for themselves. Sorry to say for this I did not put anyone for I really do not know or they are already matched.


6 comments:

  1. I like your answer. Obviously the authors put time into who to couple. That's why I chose a friendly, not romantic, pairing! :) Hop on over if you have the time:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/i-have-friday-on-my-mind.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like most characters already do have someone! How odd since the real world isn't quite that paired off. I had to break up a couple just to make mine.

    My follow friday. Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL this really is a hard question! Old follower. My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was my same dilemma! GREAT ANSWER! New Follower via Networked Blogs :D

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads (YA Blog) & Reading On The Wild Side (Adult Blog)

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Reading On The Wild Side

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, good answer! I wish I could've thought of that :D I felt very demonic ripping apart characters and smashing them together with new ones! (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, I'm not the only one who chose not to partake this week!!!

    Thanks for stopping by! Returning the follow via Linky ^_^

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...