November 30, 2019

Monthly Wrap Up: November 2019


November seem like it was taking forever. Maybe not forever but it seem that way with Thanksgiving. Which is when we get together and give Thanks for the what we have and got. This is the first major holiday with out my Pappap. It felt a little strange but to bad. We had most of the family together.

I have to read seven books this month.  I am also working on my spreadsheet that is called Reading Log. I will share it with my followers and other bloggers and book bloggers soon. I have completed all the tabs for me. I will write up a blog post for you all. I just need to find the time to do it. Maybe this week. More on the spreadsheet when I create the blog post about it. This has been that hardest part is how to make the blog post. With the new year coming. I may add it and maybe bring it out to all in the next month.

I have giveaways going on my blog. Check my sidebar on my blog under "Giveaways".

Books Read in November:
  1. An Amish Christmas Bakery by Various Authors (Book Tour / Review Coming in December 16)
  2. Snowfall at Moonglow by Deborah Gardner (Book Tour / Review Coming December 2)
  3. The Society of Extraordinary Raccoon Society by Randall Goodgame
  4. Ted the Friendly Frog and the Tale of the Diamond by Scott McCall
  5. Ted the Friendly Frog and the Race at Golden Lake by Scott McCall
  6. Ted the Friendly Frog and the Santa Frog by Scott McCall
  7. The Perfect Christmas by Bell Renshaw (Review Coming Soon)
My books really fell in 2 different genres for this month. They are in 3 different media categories I believe as well. They will be shown below.

Books by Genre:
  1. Children - 4 Books
  2. Romance - 3 Book
Books by Media Categories:
  1. Paperback - 1 Books
  2. Hard Cover - 4 Books
  3. E-Books - 2 Books
I have read a total of 739 Pages, for the month of November. I finally am back to reading around what I think I can for a month.  The total for 2019 is 9,736 Pages and 34 Hours of Listening.

Books by Pages Total:
  1. An Amish Christmas Bakery - 300 Pages
  2. Snowfall at Moonglow - 110 Pages
  3. The Society of Extraordinary Raccoon Society - 32 Pages
  4. Ted the Friendly Frog and the Tale of the Diamond - 34 Pages
  5. Ted the Friendly Frog and the Race at Golden Lake - 34 Pages
  6. Ted the Friendly Frog and the Santa Frog - 32 Pages
  7. The Perfect Christmas - 197 Pages
Total Pages by Month:
  1. January - 1,530 Pages
  2. February - 532 Pages
  3. March - 1,390 Pages
  4. April - 363 Pages, (about 16 Hours, Listening)
  5. May - 368 Pages, (about 10 Hours, Listening)
  6. June -  995 Pages
  7. July - 448 Pages, (about 8 Hours, Listening)
  8. August - 1,093 Pages
  9. September - 782 Pages
  10. October - 1,496 Pages
  11. November - 739 Pages

Total books by Month:

  1. January - 8 Books
  2. February - 2 Books
  3. March - 5 Books
  4. April - 4 Books
  5. May - 2 Books
  6. June - 3 Books
  7. July - 2 Book
  8. August - 5 Books
  9. September - 4 Books
  10. October - 7 Books
  11. November - 7 Books
 
Favorite Book of the Month:

I would link up my review for this book but it not live yet.
Want to buy: Amazon

Book Haul of the Month:



Book Challenges:
- Goodreads Reading Challenge 49/31 Books (Completed)
- Booklikes Reading Challenge 49/31 Books (Completed)
- Fiction Addiction's Monthly Wrap up
- Backlog of Reviews (4 Reviews) 2011 though 2018
Bloggers Commenting Back
Follow me and I follow back

Giveaways:
Look on the sidebar





 Here is everything that been posted for the year. Some things have been will be posted later then when I read the book or reviewed it. Most cases this is when a book is on tour with me. The Book review may be posted later or a month or so done the line. I will gladly mark these when I read the book so you know.




      My Wrap Ups for the Year:

      1. January
      2. February
      3. March 
      4. April  
      5. May  
      6. June  
      7. July  
      8. August
      9. September
      10. October
      What are your Reading?
      What were your Thankful For?


      Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

      0 comments:

      Post a Comment

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...