December 30, 2018

Monthly Wrap up: December

December is here and gone as soon as Christmas is over. We in the book and blogging arena seem to be getting ready to work out 2019 goals. I know December is a busy time of year for all. Getting ready for the holiday season and buying gifts for family.

I hope you all are getting what you want and warming up for the winter. It will be cold for the next two month up here in the north. Some I know are getting snow in December. I get to celebrate my aunt's birthday and mine.

Books Read in December:

  1. Marine by Mark JG Fahey
  2. Amish Christmas Memories by Vannetta Chapman
So for the month of December, I have read a total of 602 Pages. You can see what my total for the month by book below.

Total Pages by book for December:

  1. Marine - 378 Pages
  2. Amish Christmas Memories - 224 Pages
So Far for 2018, the Total Pages Read is 12,138 Pages, 10 Hours and 32 Mins.  Take look at the total per month below.

Total Pages Per Month:

  1. January - 1,135 Pages
  2. February - 1,359 Pages
  3. March - 1,834 Pages
  4. April - 1,558 Pages
  5. May - 304 Pages
  6. June - 1,346 Pages
  7. July - 799 Pages
  8. August - 845 Pages
  9. September - 644 Pages, (10 Hours and 32 Mins)
  10. October - 968 Pages
  11. November - 438 Pages
  12. December -  602 Pages
So Far as of 2018, the Total Books Read are 50 Books.

Total Books Per Month:

  1. January - 4 Books
  2. February - 7 Books
  3. March - 5 Books
  4. April - 7 Books
  5. May - 3 Books
  6. June - 6 Books
  7. July - 4 Books
  8. August - 4 Books
  9. September - 4 Books
  10. October - 3 Books
  11. November - 1 Book
  12. December - 2 Books
What was written and posted in December Some of the books were read in 2018 and that is the way you see them posted in later months of 2019 as for I choose those dates for the tours. You will that I have Reviews that will be posted this year that go to book that was read before or during the previous month of 2018. Though I am trying to keep up with current reviews with the book read this year there are some from backlog. I just did not get to write the review. They will be marked.
Want to see all the wraps so far. Take a look Below at the list.

2018 Monthly Wrap Up:

  1. January
  2. February
  3. March
  4. April
  5. May (this is a book off and I miscalculated when I did the wrap-up. Sorry, Should have 3 books but only has two)
  6. June
  7. July
  8. August
  9. September
  10. October
  11. November
Real Life Things going on 
Happy Birthday to my Aunt Colleen
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday Jesus
Happy Holidays
Merry Christmas
Happy New Year

What are your 2019 Goals? What are you  Reading? What gift you get?

Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...