December 6, 2018

Monthly Wrap up: November


November was here in a heart beat. It went quite quick for me as well. As I celebrated Halloween. I got sick and once i was bit better. I had to get ready for my trip down to my dad. I spent a week with him. Once I came back get what holiday was coming up, Thanksgiving. So I had spend that day with family. I was only able to read one book the whole month. I started this book on the 5th of November once I was settled for later the first night.

Football back in season for me. My Pittsburgh Steelers are 7-4-1 for the month of November. The last loss was for December 2nd. Lets Go Steelers.

Books Read in November:

  1. The Shape- Shifter's Wife by Carolyn Radmanovich
So for the month of November, I have read a total of 438 Pages. You can see what my total for the month by book below.

Total Pages by book for November:

  1. The Shape- Shifter's Wife - 438 Pages
So Far for the 2018, the Total Pages Read is 11,536 Pages, 10 Hours and 32 Mins. That is a total of 10 months of this year. Take look at the total per month below.

Total Pages Per Month:

  1. January - 1,135 Pages
  2. February - 1,359 Pages
  3. March - 1,834 Pages
  4. April - 1,558 Pages
  5. May - 304 Pages
  6. June - 1,346 Pages
  7. July - 799 Pages
  8. August - 845 Pages
  9. September - 644 Pages, (10 Hours and 32 Mins)
  10. October - 968 Pages
  11. November - 438 Pages
So Far as of 2018 the Total Books Read are 48 Books.

Total Books Per Month:

  1. January - 4 Books
  2. February - 7 Books
  3. March - 5 Books
  4. April - 7 Books
  5. May - 3 Books
  6. June - 6 Books
  7. July - 4 Books
  8. August - 4 Books
  9. September - 4 Books
  10. October - 3 Books
  11. November - 1 Book
What was written and posted in November. Some of the books were read in 2018 and that is way you are see them posted in later months of 2018 as for I choose those dates for the tours. You will that I have Reviews that will be posted this year that go to book that were read before or during the previous month of 2018. Though I am trying to keep up with current reviews with book read this year there are some from back log. I just did not get to write the review. They will be marked.
    Want to see all the wraps so far. Take a look Below at the list.

    2018 Monthly Wrap Up:

    1. January
    2. February
    3. March
    4. April
    5. May (this is a book off and I miscalculated when i did the wrap up. Sorry, Should have 3 book but only has two)
    6. June
    7. July
    8. August
    9. September
    10. October
    Real Life Things going on 
    Happy Birthday to my Aunt Debbie
    Happy Thanksgiving

    What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

    Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...