August 31, 2018

Monthly Wrap Up: August


August has flew on by. Summer is coming to end. School is starting back up for some. I look at August as a good decent reading month. Though for me I was dog siting for end of July early August. During the first weekend in August, I lost my baby boy Pumpkin.

August 5, early in the morning hours he passed away.  I came home Saturday and he my baby boy Pumpkin was in a lot of pain and I was in the middle of watching him pass and keeping eye on him and watch him suffer. I have a blog post for him which is called "In Memory Of - My Precious Loving Baby Boy Pumpkin". Take a look and read it.

Football back in season for me. My Pittsburgh Steelers are 3-1 for the preseason. The scores for the games maybe added to the monthly wrap up with the wins and lost or at least the win and loss for the month. Who knows. Lets Go Steelers.

Books Read in August:

  1. Death Logs Out by EJ Simon (Review coming Next Month)
  2. The Christmas Gate 2 by T.A.  Cline
  3. Ours for a Season by Kim Vogel Sawyer
  4. Bonjour!  Let's Learn French by Judy Martialay
So for the month of August, I have read a total of 845 Pages. You can see what my total for the month by book below.

Total Pages by book for August:

  1. Death Logs Out - 303 Pages
  2. The Christmas Gate 2 - 150 Pages
  3. Ours for a Season - 352 Pages
  4. Bonjour! Let's Learn French - 40 Pages
So Far for the 2018, the Total Pages Read is 9,486 Pages. That is a total of 8 months of this year. Take look at the total per month below.

Total Pages Per Month:

  1. January - 1,135 Pages
  2. February - 1,359 Pages
  3. March - 1,834 Pages
  4. April - 1,558 Pages
  5. May - 304 Pages
  6. June - 1,346 Pages
  7. July - 799 Pages
  8. August - 845 Pages
So Far as of 2018 the Total Books Read are 40 Books.

Total Books Per Month:

  1. January - 4 Books
  2. February - 7 Books
  3. March - 5 Books
  4. April - 7 Books
  5. May - 3 Books
  6. June - 6 Books
  7. July - 4 Books
  8. August - 4 Books
What was written and posted in August. Some of the books were read in 2018 and that is way you are see them posted in later months of 2018 as for I choose those dates for the tours. You will that I have Reviews that will be posted this year that go to book that were read before or during the previous month of 2018. Though I am trying to keep up with current reviews with book read this year there are some from back log. I just did not get to write the review. They will be marked.

      Want to see all the wraps so far. Take a look Below at the list.

      2018 Monthly Wrap Up:

      1. January
      2. February
      3. March
      4. April
      5. May (this is a book off and I miscalculated when i did the wrap up. Sorry, Should have 3 book but only has two)
      6. June
      7. July
      Rest In Peace:  
      Pumpkin (My baby boy) - Cat
      Senator John McCain
      Aretha Franklin (Queen Of Soul)

      What did you Read this month? Lose someone or furbaby this month? Read any Educational books for those at are going back to School?

      Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

      0 comments:

      Post a Comment

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...