April 16, 2021

Subscribers on my RSS Feed (Feedburner) - Moved to Mailchimp

 All new subscribers to my RSS Newsletter.. Please know I have added you all to my Mailchimp newsletter to keep getting my RSS emails. As of the end of July of this year. Feedburner will not send out any more email or will the Google Rss Widget (Follow By Email be working). I have moved you over to my newsletter to keep getting my blog content. If you do not want to be a subscriber you will be able to unsubscribe if your choose.

You may get double the emails until Feedburner has been shutdown the email subscription service completely. I am giving your this has heads up and to let you know you of the change.  You will still be updated unless you decide to unsubscribe and that is up to you.

Linked up in: Monthly Book Blogger Linky up

Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...