July 19, 2020

Monthly Wrap up: June 2020


June is gone and Summer as finally decided to show like no one business. I read more this month then I did the month before. Coronavirus is sticking around and getting worse now. Well more so in beginig of July. Been reading a bunch this month. Better then last. Hit my goal for the year and still have half the year to go.

I been watching tv a bit more. I been watching video games Let's Play on YouTube. I enjoy some of the games people are playing. I want to say Thank you them and those on the front lines of this pandemic.

I am been watching my TV shows on demand as well. Some of them are Deadliest Catch, Little People Big World, Bringing up Bates, Portals to Hell, Teen Mom OG, Call of The Midwife, Sister Wives, Ghost Adventures. I know am playing Animal Crossing New Horizons.

I have giveaways going on my blog. Check my sidebar on my blog under "Giveaways".

Books Read in June:
  1. Yoga at the Zoo by Teresa Anne Power 
  2. Mindfulness at the Park by Teresa Anne Power
  3. North or Be Eaten by Andrew Peterson
  4. Lucy and la Petite Nouvelle by Judith Gimme
  5. In the Cradle Lies by Olivia Newport
My books really fell in 3 different genres for this month. They are in 2 different media categories I believe as well. They will be shown below.

Books by Genre:
  1. Children - 2 Book
  2. Fantasy - 1 Book
  3. Historical - 1 Book
  4. Christian - 1 Book
Books by Media Categories:
  1. Paperback - 4 Books
  2. Hardcover - 1 Books
I have read a total of 781 Pages, for the month of June. I am finally back to reading around what I think I can for a month.  The total for 2020 is 5,716 Pages and 00 Hours of Listening.

Books by Pages Total:
  1. Yoga at the Zoo - 17 Pages
  2. Mindfulness at the Park - 32 Pages
  3. North or Be Eaten - 352 Pages
  4. Lucy and la Petite Nouvelle - 124 Pages
  5. In the Cradle Lies - 256 Pages
Total Pages by Month:
  1. January - 1,004 Pages
  2. February - 964 Pages
  3. March - 1,687 Pages
  4. April - 440 Pages
  5. May - 840 Pages
  6. June - 781 Pages

Total books by Month:

  1. January - 6 Books
  2. February - 5 Books
  3. March - 7 Books
  4. April - 4 Books
  5. May - 3 Books
  6. June - 5 Books
 
Favorite Book of the Month:

  My Review for In the Cradle Lies

A Father-Daughter Genealogy Team Link Present to Past on Family Trees
On a solo ski vacation in Canyon Mines, Colorado, Tucker has a love-hate relationship with his wealth, spending indiscriminately while skiing fearlessly and preparing to conquer the overgrown slope of Hidden Run, a dangerous run not attempted in decades. As genealogist Jillian tries to uncover enough of Tucker’s family tree to understand his charming nature but reckless resolve, Jillian’s equally charming father, Nolan, cajoles Tucker into giving him ski lessons to get him talking about the suspicious circumstances surrounding his grandfather’s life in St. Louis in the 1930s.

On the surface, Tucker’s family’s history seems too perfect. The secret may lie in the sealed envelope Tucker carries with him at all times—even on the ski slope. When no one can find Tucker to tell him the fiancee that he never mentioned turned up in Canyon Mines, they realize he must be off attempting to ski Hidden Run alone in a snowstorm. And they may be too late.

In the Cradle Lies is the second book in the Tree of Life series by Olivia Newport. You’ll want to return to the lovely Colorado mountain town of Canyon Mines again and again to explore and celebrate unforgettable family stories that will inspire you to connect with your own family histories and unique faith journeys.
Want to buy: Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Christian Books |

Book Haul of the Month:
Book Challenges:
- Goodreads Reading Challenge 30/30 Books (Completed June 28, 2020)
- Fiction Addiction's Monthly Wrap up
- Backlog of Reviews (0 Reviews) 2011 though 2018
Bloggers Commenting Back
Follow me and I follow back

Giveaways:
None

Upcoming Reads / Releases

 Here is everything that been posted for the year. Some things have been will be posted later then when I read the book or reviewed it. Most cases this is when a book is on tour with me. The Book review may be posted later or a month or so done the line. I will gladly mark these when I read the book so you know.



My Wrap Ups for the Year:

  1. January
  2. February
  3. March
  4. April
  5. May
What are your Reading this June? How have you coping with the Coronavirus?
Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great reading month! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Reading! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...