July 19, 2020

Monthly Wrap up: May 2020

May has finally come and is now leaving. It been a strange few months. I am getting reading done. Not as much as I like. It getting nicer out. Maybe some time outdoors and a little reading outdoors. I am still currently reading a book that I started at the end of April. I hope to finish it soon. Though it got still lots of chapter to go.

I been watching tv a bit more. I been watching video games Let's Play on YouTube. I enjoy some of the games people are playing. I want to say Thank you them and those on the front lines of this pandemic.

I am been watching my TV shows on demand as well. Some of them are Deadliest Catch, Little People Big World, Bringing up Bates, Portals to Hell, Teen Mom OG, Call of The Midwife, Sister Wives, Ghost Adventures. I know am playing Animal Crossing New Horizons

I have giveaways going on my blog. Check my sidebar on my blog under "Giveaways".

Books Read in May:
  1. When I Meet You by Olivia Newport  
  2. GenTech: An American Story of Technology, Change and Who We Really Are by Dr. Rick Chromey (Book Tour 6/12/20)
  3. The Green Dress by Liz Tolsma
My books really fell in 3 different genres for this month. They are in 2 different media categories I believe as well. They will be shown below.

Books by Genre:
  1. Historical - 1 Book
  2. Nonfiction - 1 Book
  3. Fiction - 1 Book
Books by Media Categories:
  1. Paperback - 1 Books
  2. E-Book - 2 Books
I have read a total of 840 Pages, for the month of May. I am finally back to reading around what I think I can for a month.  The total for 2020 is 4,935 Pages and 00 Hours of Listening.

Books by Pages Total:
  1. The Frights of Fiji - 134 Pages
  2. A Curse of Mayhem - 173 Pages
  3. Big and Little Activity Devotional - 96 Pages
  4. I Hate, Hate, Hate This Time of Day!: A Cute Bedtime Story - 40 Pages
Total Pages by Month:
  1. January - 1,004 Pages
  2. February - 964 Pages
  3. March - 1,687 Pages
  4. April - 440 Pages
  5. May - 840 Pages

Total books by Month:

  1. January - 6 Books
  2. February - 5 Books
  3. March - 7 Books
  4. April - 4 Books
  5. May - 3 Books
 
Favorite Book of the Month:
 My Review for When I Meet You
A Father-Daughter Genealogy Team Link Present to Past on Family Trees
A trunk abandoned at Denver’s Union Station more than a century ago leads Jillian and Nolan to untangle the mystery of its contents—including correspondence with the head of Pinkerton’s National Detective Agency Denver office. While Nolan digs into the legalities of the findings, Jillian searches for the descendants of a stolen identity who might not be who they think they are on Colorado ranch land. When Drew seems anxious to hear what Jillian has to say but his Great Aunt Min slams the subject closed—twice—Jillian is all the more determined to find out what happened to the woman who never claimed her luggage, why Min doesn’t want to talk about it, and what will happen for Drew if he gets the answers he seeks.
Want to buy: Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Lifeway Website |

Book Haul of the Month:
Book Challenges:
- Goodreads Reading Challenge 25/30 Books
- Fiction Addiction's Monthly Wrap up
- Backlog of Reviews (0 Reviews) 2011 though 2018
Bloggers Commenting Back
Follow me and I follow back

Giveaways:
The Frights of Fiji
A Curse of Mayhem

Upcoming Reads / Releases

Isaiah's Legacy - TBR
Don't Call The Wolf - TBR
Ghost Moon - TBR
North! or Be Eaten  - CR




 Here is everything that been posted for the year. Some things have been will be posted later then when I read the book or reviewed it. Most cases this is when a book is on tour with me. The Book review may be posted later or a month or so done the line. I will gladly mark these when I read the book so you know.






My Wrap Ups for the Year:

  1. January
  2. February
  3. March
  4. April
What are your Reading? How have you coping with the Coronavirus?



Please read my NRC Policies Page. Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle | Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...